PhotoBugBaby Photo Bug Baby: My Precious Kid Product Review

Monday, November 3, 2008

My Precious Kid Product Review

My Precious Kid - Klean Kanteen http://www.mypreciouskid.com/

About My Precious Kid:
My Precious Kid is an Oregon based sole proprietor company founded by Kay Green. Kay originally created ID card products, filling a need for home school and adopted kids. Now the company carries 100+ products protecting kids, adults, and pets. Beginning with one product in 2001, it now has 130 products 2008.

My Preicous Kid's mission is to provide “A Gift of Safety - child safety and baby gear products
for your precious child.“

My Precious Kid Child Safety Products Manufacturer of Oregon is dedicated to helping parents keep their children safe. We produce professional family safety ID products. We educate parents how to keep children safer. My Precious Kid is dedicated to your success and safety.

Product Review:
I received from Kay a pink 12 oz sippy Klean Kanteen.

Klean Kanteen - a 12 oz bottle is made from 100% recyclable, high-quality, food- grade stainless steel so it doesn’t need a special lining like some other metal bottles. It’s completely BPA-free and won’t leach chemicals, toxins, or funky flavors into your baby’s water or juice. It’s designed for small hands, making it easy to hold. And the large-mouth makes cleaning as simple as a quick scrub with soap and water or a rinse in the dishwasher. There are also other sizes available as well - 18 oz
and 27 oz.

My two little girls LOVE this kanteen. They fight over who gets to use it all the time. Guess I need to get another one, lol. I am also relieved that it is environmentaly friendly. It is also just the right size for my girls. Never any drink wasted.

Kay is wonderful to work with. Packaging is very professional and shipping was extremely quick. Check out the many other items My Precious Kid has to offer.

Recommendation:
I would strongly recommend this item to my friends.


Rating:
I give this item a rating of 4.0


DiggIt!Stumble ThisAdd to Technorati FavesAdd to del.icio.us

0 comments: