PhotoBugBaby Photo Bug Baby: Aloha Friday!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Aloha Friday!

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So Kailani thought that on Fridays she would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, she’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
(click on her name to get to her page)
What do you want for Christmas?
My Answer: A Pocket Video Camera.


My Question: What is your favorite Christmas tradition?


My Answer: On Christmas Eve my kids get on present to open. It is always new jammies that they get to go to sleep in and then lounge in all Christmas Day.
signature
DiggIt!Stumble ThisAdd to Technorati FavesAdd to del.icio.us

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I want peace love and happiness... is that too much too much? DO you think santa can bring it down the chimney?....lol

sues2u2 said...

I love reading the story of Christ's birth & then setting up our nativity.

Nina said...

That is a pretty good idea. I bought both kids new PJ's so I might just give them to them on Christmas eve.
As for a tradition, my parents come over every Christmas morning and watch the kids open presents.