PhotoBugBaby Photo Bug Baby: Bender Ball Review

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bender Ball Review

Photobucket


The secret to great results is the Bender Method of Core Training … developed bymaster trainer Leslee Bender. Each of Leslee's ab sculpting moves puts you in theperfect position for results. Combined with her effective method of selective stabilization, it cranks up the intensity and targets the muscles you want from all sides - your upper abs, the sides and those hard to reach lower abs.

Photobucket


The Bender Ball Workout
What you're seeing in the gym are people doing a gazillion crunches and they don’t know why they’re not getting results. With a regular crunch on the floor, you’re limited. You can only go forward, you can’t go back. With the Bender Ball, you’re getting extension back and flexion forward, which works your muscles more effectively. The Bender Ball gives you a workout that's up to 408% more effective than ordinary crunches. So you can sculpt beautiful abs fast!
Photobucket


I was extremely excited to receive my Bender Ball in the mail. After having 5 children (last being a c-section) and two major abdominal surgeries, my abs are non-existent. Now I usualy am skeptical with these work-out methods as I have tried so many in the past and none have ever worked. However, after using the Bender Ball for the past two weeks I have noticed a difference. It isn't much but it is still a difference. The only thing that stands in my way is that my 3yo keeps taking the ball. I can't wait to see what the results will be in a few months.


signature


DiggIt!Stumble ThisAdd to Technorati FavesAdd to del.icio.us

0 comments: