It is the last week before Christmas. Now is the time to make sure you have everything you need to be ready for the big day.
Here are the things that I make sure I have:
- Batteries - nothing worse then getting a gift and you can use it.
- Scotch Tape, wrapping paper and scissors
- Tools to assemble those Christmas Eve projects
- Cookies for Santa and Carrots for the reindeer
- If you can you show test the toys to make sure they work
- Have a simple breakfast in mind (i.e. cinnamon rolls)
If you have any suggestions please leave a comment for all of usto read
♦DiggIt! ♦Stumble This ♦Add to Technorati Faves ♦Add to del.icio.us
How to Thrive Despite Chronic Illness
18 hours ago